BULLYBAG 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Your BullyBag is tough. Period. So if we manufactured a defect, we will own up to it. Period.
This 5 year warranty extends to the ORIGINAL OWNER of the warrantied products manufactured by &/or for BullyBag & Tool Company, Inc. and is only offered on purchases made from an AUTHORIZED BULLYBAG DEALER as listed in the warranty registration page. OUR 5 YEAR WARRANTY IS NULL & VOID IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR BULLYBAG FROM ANY BULLYBAG & TOOL CO. UNAUTHORIZED DEALER.
BullyBag & Tool Company, Inc. (also known and referred to in this document as BB&TC) warrants that its warrantied merchandise will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after date of original retail purchase. Items sold, such as Zip Zips, Shingle Gauges and other equipment not manufactured by BullyBag & Tool Company, Inc.is not covered under the BullyBag warranty. BB&TC only sells quality equipment from reputable manufacturers and ask that you contact the manufacturer directly should you believe you received a defective product not manufactured by BB&TC directly. Please contact us via email should you need direction with a BullyBag & Tool Company, Inc. purchased product not directly manufactured by BullyBag & Tool Company, Inc.and we will try to point you in the right direction.
BullyBag & Tool Company, Inc. obligation for the warranty is limited, at its option, to repairing or replacing defective merchandise. Damage due to wear and tear may be repaired at a reasonable charge at the customer’s request and approval.
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL VOID THE WARRANTY IF YOU TRY AND FIX WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS A DEFECTIVE ISSUE WHICH WILL RESULT IN DAMAGE THE BULLYBAG.
With BullyBag & Tool Company, Inc. “Keep Climbing Service” you will be sent a new or loaner bag to use while your BullyBag submitted for warranty claim is being reviewed.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
To file a warranty claim simply contact BullyBag one of the following ways.
Once you complete the BullyBag “Keep Climbing Service” claim form, your claim will be handled as follows:
“Keep Climbing Service” – Proof of purchase & registration is required for warranty:
Once BullyBag & Tool Company, Inc. receives your claim form, we will ship to you a new or used loaner/replacement bag at the address you decide (US only), including a pre-paid shipping package and label to send your damaged bag to the BullyBag & Tool Co. Repair / Replace facility. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE AUTHORIZED AND FUNDS WILL BE HELD PENDING INVESTIGATION OF YOUR CLAIM (not charged at the time of claim form submission) for the retail price of the new or used replacement/loaner bag and flat rate shipping charges. The authorization will be released when the claim has been determined to have been a manufacturing defect and BB&TC responsibility. If the claim bag submitted is deemed wear, tear, abuse or other issue not related to a BB&TC manufacturing defect, your account (credit card) will be charged in full for the replacement BullyBag expedited + shipping.
- Covered Under Warranty: If the bag is covered under warranty, your bag will be repaired or replaced and BullyBag & Tool Company, Inc. will cover any additional shipping charges.
- Not Covered Under Warranty: If the bag is not covered under warranty, you will be provided with an estimate that will include repair/replacement and any applicable shipping costs.
WHAT IS COVERED – Damaged merchandise is inspected at our repair/replace facility to determine if the damages for claim submitted is covered under the BB&TC warranty, and if the damage can be repaired or the bag should be replaced. All defects are covered under warranty with the exception of damage resulting from normal wear & tear, abuse or neglect.
BullyBag & Tool Company, Inc. stands behind all of its products and provides a fair and expeditious warranty claim process. If at any time you are unhappy with how your claim is being handled, please contact us so we can try to make the situation right.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED – Products that are damaged due to normal wear & tear, abuse or neglect are not covered under this warranty. Some examples of damages that are typically not covered under warranty are, but not limited to, as follows:
- Ripped, abraded, cut material, torn stitching or damaged zipper coils that are the result of abrasion, puncture by sharp edged tools or other sharp objects.
- Ripped, abraded, cut material, broken hardware, torn stitching, smashed/cut/burned hooks, or damaged zippers coils, zippers the result of friction damage such as the result of being dragged across shingles, up the side of a building, etc.
- Damaged materials or hardware due to excessive impact, heat/fire or prolonged exposure to water.
When a claim is denied we offer you a chance to have the bag repaired, if practical, for a reasonable fee, or replaced with a new BullyBag. This warranty agreement & the final determination of damages as deemed by BullyBag & Tool Co is the final decision you as the warranty holder agrees to accept and agree as the sole and final decision and agree to the subsequent settlement resulting from of the type of damages found resulting from BB&TCo investigation.
- This warranty constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous drafts, agreements, arrangements and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to this warranty and settlement of claim submitted.
- BB&TC and you acknowledges that in entering into this agreement it does not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of warranty time of service or liability that is not set out in this agreement whether made innocently or negligently.
- No party shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based upon any statement in this agreement.